Discover your welcome offers now!
Discover your welcome VIP offers now!
Discover your Prestige Club welcome offers now!


Domaine Grégoire Hoppenot - Fleurie - Les Moriers - Rouge - 2021


Country / Region: Beaujolais

Vintage: 2021

Name: AOP Fleurie

Grape variety: 100% Gamay

Alcohol: 12 vol.

Color: Red

Capacity: 75 cl


Wine rated 93/100 by our Committee !


Set on one of the most beautiful terroirs of the appellation, the 2021 Red Les Moriers Fleurie is a Gamay of great balance, with a pure and deep nose, between peony and cherry in syrup. The palate is supple and rich, with fine, uncluttered tannins and a slight sense of firmness that makes it a wine built for aging. The fruit prevails with a lot of freshness and precision in a whole of an incredible deliciousness. A beautiful terroir that expresses itself with authenticity! Rated 93/100 by our Selection Committee.


Hand harvested, vines aged from 35 to 90 years.
Maceration of 15 days in whole bunches in concrete tanks of 60 Hl with temperature maintained under 30°C, daily pumping over, delestage at the end of maceration to prolong the fermentations.
Aging of 8 months for 85% of the harvest in tuns, and in Burgundy rooms of 4 to 5 wines for the remaining 15%.


Bright red of good intensity.


Beautiful floral fragrances of peony mixed with notes of cherry in syrup.


Fresh and delicious, this wine delivers a supple and rich palate, with fine and smooth tannins.


Serve between 14 and 16°C.

Food and wine pairing:

Aperitif, homemade pâté en croûte, eggs en meurette, entrecote with cracked pepper, roasted farmhouse guinea fowl.

Cellar aging:

From now until 2027, and even more for enthusiasts

Revealed by Michel Chapoutier, endorsed by Olivier Poussier, Grégoire Hoppenot is the rising star of Beaujolais. Our Selection Committee has been a fan of this estate ever since its first vintage in 2018 and it is a joy to see his reputation rise amongst wine lovers, following in the footsteps of the great Beaujolais estates such as Lapierre, Desvignes or Foillard. The RVF has moreover rallied our judgment, putting the estate in the spotlight by distinguishing it as "2021 Discovery of the Year".

Grégoire Hoppenot has spent a long time surveying the hills of Beaujolais, finding the most beautiful terroirs of Morgon and Fleurie to create his estate. His vision is simple: to extract the best of each, in a Burgundian reading of the "climats", small parcels distinguished for their geological and natural characteristics.