Discover your welcome offers now!
Discover your welcome VIP offers now!
Discover your Prestige Club welcome offers now!



Country / Region: Bordeaux

Vintage: 2019

Name: AOP Bordeaux supérieur

Grape variety: 80% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon

Alcohol: 14.5 vol.

Color: Red

Capacity: 75 cl


Wine rated 90/100 by our Selection Committee.

— Unavailable —


A blend of Merlot (80%) and Cabernet Sauvignon, the 2019 Red Bordeaux Supérieur Latitude 44 is charming, with intense aromas of fruits. With its beautiful consistency, it seduces by its freshness and delicacy. A wonderful Merlot wine to pair with grilled meat and to enjoy now or over the next five years. Rated 90/100 by our Selection Committee.


Hand harvested. Vinification in thermo-regulated vats. Bottled at the château.


Deep garnet.


Very intense aromas of red and black fruits.


Fresh, consistent with present flavors of fruit, this seductive Merlot wine with firm tannins should be enjoyed today or over the next five years.


To be served slightly chilled between 14 and 16°C.

Food and wine pairing:

Grilled red and white meat, tandoori chicken, roasted farmhouse guinea fowl.

Cellar aging:

From now until 2026

While Bordeaux is famous around the world for its wine, most of the attention is centered - and rightfully so- on First Growth wines. But did you know they only represent 1% of the vineyard? We wanted to explore the remaining 99% and went on the search of wonderful talents and winemakers that were perhaps lesser known than the big commercial names, which is how we discovered Château du Bernat. A family-owned estate in the Entre-deux-Mers part of the region judiciously placed on asteriated limestone, these high quality soils so favorable to the Merlot grape variety.